Wednesday, September 1

four-eyes

When I first read about Warby Parker I thought it was too good to be true. I've been wanting a new pair of eyeglasses for so long, but just couldn't bring myself to shell out $500 for the pair of Oliver Peoples I had been lusting after. Warby Parker to the rescue! Now I can get stylish, affordable glasses and help out someone in need. Thanks to their innovative business model that eliminates the overhead of a brick and mortar retailer, Warby Parker offers quality frames and lenses in boutique styles for a mere $95. Plus, through their partnership with non-profit Restoring Vision, for every pair of glasses sold, Warby Parker donates a pair to someone in need.

me wearing my new Warby Parker Miles frames in Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails