Wednesday, September 1

arctic adventures

For three weeks in July and August, Warren was up in Alaska shooting. Of course I was insanely jealous because I have had an unrequited love for Alaska for years, which was mostly sparked by seeing the incredible photographs taken by Cory Arnold. Warren decided that I should come up for a long weekend when he had some time off, so I did. The trip was very bittersweet because my time was limited. It was like a taste test of Alaska, and I will definitely be heading back for a longer adventure in the future. 

clockwise from top left: exploring Exit Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park, conquering my fear of heights while hiking outside of Anchorage, my man, elk at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Exit Glacier, Warren and me reminiscing about the night we met, Seychelles Gallium (my "hiking boots"), hiking with friends outside Anchorage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails