Friday, October 15

nerd alert!

I am hopelessly addicted to my iPhone. People with short attentions spans should not, under any circumstances, own an iPhone4. Yet I do, and I love it, perhaps too much, much to the chagrin of my friends and loved ones who are attempting to have human interactions with me while I'm texting, checking my email, online shopping...all at the same time.

Anyway, protecting my perfect little companion is crucial, since when I'm on the go I throw it in my giant handbag where it gets scratched by keys and pens. I recently lost my phone case, so I'm on the hunt for a new one. I have found so many lovely, stylish and unique designs that I'm having a terrible time choosing just one. Which is your favorite?

Yellena James for Uncommon, leather Scandinavian case, gray wool herringbone case by Stash, Le Faust leather iphone cases in assorted colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails