Sunday, July 10

let's hear it for the girls

This weekend a blessed thing happened...my roommate and I both had our boyfriends out of town at the same time! It feels like it's been ages since we just spent a whole day doing lady things, and it was so much fun. We rode our bikes up to our favorite Mexican Restaurant, El Coyote, for lunch and margaritas, then braved the Saturday crowds at The Grove to shop for shorts and summer dresses and finally wound up at The Village Idiot where we partook in some Ginger Tops, a brilliant elixir of 1903 Prohibition Lager topped off with ginger beer (highly recommended).

I'm already thinking about next weekend, not a good way to start the week!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny my friend just posted a blog entry entitled girls just want to have fun as well!

    Ginger Tops sound so tasty, I'll have to go try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails