Monday, November 22

I just can't get enough of...

nikole_01

This image of designer Nikole Herriot's beautiful rustic modern home sent me on an immediate hunt for some antlers to adorn my own walls. After a slight crisis about how to justify this aesthetic choice with my cruelty-free beliefs, I was pleased to learn that many of the loose antlers available are actually salvaged from nature, as deer naturally shed their antlers each year. And as for the antlers that are still attached to the skull, well, let's just hope that deer fed an entire family through the winter.

il_570xN.195654684

1. petite set of antlers from We Have It Vintage
2. vintage white stag deer antler from Lackluster Co.
3. deer antler rack no. 2 from AM Vintage
4. vintage six point deer antler by Vintage Obscura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails