Monday, May 17

"good design is as little design as possible" -dieter rams

Over the weekend I watched Objectified, the industrial design documentary from the brilliant filmmakers behind Helvetica. Whenever I watch films like this I get newly inspired and excited about being a designer. Here's one of the excerpts from the film that really resonated with me, but I highly recommend that you go out and watch it yourself!

"A big definition of who you are as a designer, it's the way that you look at the world. It's one of the curses of what you do, is that you're constantly looking at something and thinking 'Why is it like that and not like this?' and so in that sense, you're constantly designing." -Jonathan Ive, Sr. VP Industrial Design, Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails