Thursday, August 26

girls on bikes

For my birthday a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend surprised me with a vintage bicycle (with the intent that we would fix it up together.) This is quite possibly the nicest thing a boy has done for me pretty much ever. Once it was time to get down to business and make some design decisions, of course the first place I turned was to my beloved style blogs (I'm a form over function girl through and through). Warren is doing his best to convince me that my new hobby will require me to trade in my heels in favor of sneakers, but he is sorely mistaken. Here are some of my favorite examples of stylish girls on stylish bikes.


clockwise from top left: outlier clothing, urban weeds, cherry blossom girl, facehunter, audrey hepburn on about.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails