Monday, September 6

bike love

Warren made this video of my first ride on the new bike. It was shot and edited entirely using the iPhone 4, can you believe it? We edited it from the comfort of my bed. That iPhone4 is a brilliant little device. Steve Jobs was really onto something. Check it out for yourself.


I suggested Best Coast for the soundtrack because they are one of my favorite bands right now and they just completely embody California summers.

Here are some detail shots of my bike. There are still some little adjustments and additions I want to make so you can expect more bike nerd posts to come.

vintage Nishiki frame repainted in "almond," Brooks B67s saddle, Linus handlebars, Cardiff cork grips

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures look awesome! I'm stealing it for FB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails